Other Related Podcast Episodes on Spiritual Growth
- Ep 95: 3 Categories of Spiritual Growth Obstacles: Pt 1: Connection with God Issues
- Ep 96: 10 Minutes to Daily Spiritual Connection with God (Spiritual Growth Rhythm™)
- Ep 97: 3 Categories of Spiritual Growth Obstacles: Pt 2: Life Rhythm Issues
- Ep 99: 3 Categories of Spiritual Growth Obstacles: Pt 3: Relationship Issues with God
- Ep 100: Join the Connected Bible Community: an Online Bible Study for Women About Identity
Other Helpful Resources on How to Grow Closer to God
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Join the Connected Bible Community and Cultivate Ongoing Spiritual Growth with God
Not sure how to read the Bible and find real connection with God?
Maybe you want to have a quiet time with God but you can't find time (and you feel so guilty about that).
Do you feel shame for past mistakes and wonder why God would want to spend time with you?
Or maybe your heart is filled with questions about God that make you doubt your faith.
Whatever the reason, in the Connected Bible Community we understand and we're here to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles and cultivate ongoing spiritual growth so that you can continually grow closer to God and find the lasting peace and joy you're looking for!
The Connected Bible Community is a monthly Bible study for women on identity that uses a proven Bible study tool (the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) that allows you to connect with God and grow in your faith in around 10 minutes a day.
We're also a caring, committed community of women from all over the world who gather online for prayer, encouragement and fellowship!
How is the Connected Bible Community different? Every month you'll get:
- A beautiful monthly Bible magazine with your daily Bible study materials plus devotionals, weekly check-in pages, additional journaling exercises, coloring pages and more!
- Weekly teaching sessions and prayer (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Library of spiritual growth resources to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
Join the Connected Bible Community now!
P.S. Reading this and it's not Feb 20-26, 2021 when we have open enrollment in the Connected Bible Community? No problem.
Go to VibrantChristianLiving.com/Connected to get on the wait list (we'll notify you when we're opening again!) and see what other on-demand spiritual growth resources may be available at this time.
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)