- Why are so many of us stuck in workaholism and over-functioning?
- What are the signs of a workaholic?
- What are some of the lies we tell ourselves as perfectionists?
- What are some of the self-sabotaging behaviors we practice that keep us stuck in workaholism?
- The connection between workaholism and addiction
- The biggest fear that keeps a workaholic stuck in over-functioning
- How to handle that “voice” that compels us to do more and to be more
- Practical ways to renew your mind and find healing from workaholism and perfectionism
Other Episodes on Perfectionism and Workaholism:
Please Subscribe to the Podcast + Leave a Podcast Review
- First, please subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in your favorite podcast player (subscribe here on Apple Podcasts or follow on Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment HERE.
FREE RESOURCE: Get the Free “How to Manage Your Thoughts” 4-Part Training + Worksheets
Do you struggle with workaholism or perfectionism? Do you want to escape the hustle culture? Need help overcoming negative thought patterns–from a biblical perspective?
If you're tired of negative thoughts controlling your mind, then you need to download this FREE 4- Part Training called “How to Manage Your Thoughts”.
This powerful resource is a wonderful way to take the first steps to control of your thoughts and renewing your mind according to the truths of the Bible.
Plus you'll be on the interest list to join the next round of the Christian Mindset Makeover™–the 9-week boot camp for Christian women to overcome negative thoughts using proven scientific and biblical mindset tools for more joy, clarity and confidence!
There is hope. You don't have to be stuck in a spiral of negative thinking!
Grab this free training (which includes 4 next step worksheets to help you practice!) on how to manage your thoughts now.
Get started today on a renewed mind, more peaceful thoughts and a life lived from the power of God's promises!