As a Christian life coach I’m often asked, “What is it like to work with a coach? What happens in a typical life coaching session?”
If you have specific coaching questions like, “What should I expect when working with a coach?,” “What is the coaching journey like?” “How long is a coaching session?” or “How long do I work with a coach?” then today’s episode will give you the answers you need about life coaching.
Of course every coaching journey is different because every coach and every person are different.
However, there’s a rough 4-part formula (consisting of 4 questions) that I use when working with clients as a general coaching guideline:
Where Are You Now? (Taking Inventory);
Where Do You Want to Go? (Casting Your Vision);
How Will You Get There? (Goal Setting and Planning);
What Gets in the Way? (Overcoming Obstacles)
This episode explains how these questions are an excellent roadmap for helping you accomplish your goals, find freedom from your frustrations and create a happier, more vibrant life.
We’ll also talk about the practical questions you may have about coaching, such as:
- How we include God in every part of the Christian coaching journey
- The 4 essential questions that guide the coaching process
- The nitty-gritty details about what happens in every coaching session
- The approximate length of a typical coaching session
- How often most people meet with a life coach
- How long people work with a coach
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 17: Coaching Pt 5: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(404)