As a Christian life coach I’m often asked, “What is it like to work with a coach? What happens in a typical life coaching session?”
If you have specific coaching questions like, “What should I expect when working with a coach?,” “What is the coaching journey like?” “How long is a coaching session?” or “How long do I work with a coach?” then today’s episode will give you the answers you need about life coaching.
Of course every coaching journey is different because every coach and every person are different.
However, there’s a rough 4-part formula (consisting of 4 questions) that I use when working with clients as a general coaching guideline:
- Where Are You Now? (Taking Inventory);
- Where Do You Want to Go? (Casting Your Vision);
- How Will You Get There? (Goal Setting and Planning);
- What Gets in the Way? (Overcoming Obstacles)
This episode explains how these questions are an excellent roadmap for helping you accomplish your goals, find freedom from your frustrations and create a happier, more vibrant life.
We’ll also talk about the practical questions you may have about coaching, such as:
- How we include God in every part of the Christian coaching journey
- The 4 essential questions that guide the coaching process
- The nitty-gritty details about what happens in every coaching session
- The approximate length of a typical coaching session
- How often most people meet with a life coach
- How long people work with a coach
Other Episodes on Life Coaching
This is Part 3 of a 5-part series on life coaching where we also discuss how coaching works, the coaching journey, and frequently asked questions about coaching. See the other episodes here:
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Ep 17: Coaching Pt 4: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
Learn More About Life Coaching
Wonder if it’s time to work with a life coach? Curious if life coaching is the best way for you to get to the next phase in your life?
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to learn more about my life coaching services and if a life coach may be a good fit for you.
Fill out the quick online application there so I can learn a little more about you. I’ll review your application and be in touch.
I’d love to hear more about what’s going on in your life and where you feel God calling you to go so that I can help you determine if coaching is your next best step!
Apply now for life coaching here!