As a Christian life coach I’m often asked, “What is it like to work with a coach? What happens in a typical life coaching session?”
If you have specific coaching questions like, “What should I expect when working with a coach?,” “What is the coaching journey like?” “How long is a coaching session?” or “How long do I work with a coach?” then today’s episode will give you the answers you need about life coaching.
Of course every coaching journey is different because every coach and every person are different.
However, there’s a rough 4-part formula (consisting of 4 questions) that I use when working with clients as a general coaching guideline:
Where Are You Now? (Taking Inventory);
Where Do You Want to Go? (Casting Your Vision);
How Will You Get There? (Goal Setting and Planning);
What Gets in the Way? (Overcoming Obstacles)
This episode explains how these questions are an excellent roadmap for helping you accomplish your goals, find freedom from your frustrations and create a happier, more vibrant life.
We’ll also talk about the practical questions you may have about coaching, such as:
- How we include God in every part of the Christian coaching journey
- The 4 essential questions that guide the coaching process
- The nitty-gritty details about what happens in every coaching session
- The approximate length of a typical coaching session
- How often most people meet with a life coach
- How long people work with a coach
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 17: Coaching Pt 5: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward