Got questions about coaching, such as what is a life coach? Maybe you've heard how life coaching can help you find purpose, meet your goals, and become your BEST self (the person God wants you to be)!
But maybe you still have questions about coaching…? Totally understand.
That’s why today’s podcast episode talks about the top questions about coaching.
We're talking about some of the top questions about coaching. You know… things like:
- What can a life coach do for me?
- Can a life coach help with (fill in the blank)?
- Does a “Christian” life coach only help people with spiritual issues?
- How is life coaching different from counseling?
- How long do most people work with a coach?
… plus many more!
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 17: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)