Today we’re talking about the #1 question I’m asked about life coaching (yes, it’s the money question): How much does coaching cost?
There are several variations of this question, including: What does a life coach cost? Can I afford a life coach? Is life coaching worth it?
SO MANY women get hung up on this issue… and they miss the blessing of what coaching can bring in their lives–freedom, joy and finally being able to have the life they want.
Let's get REAL about the cost of coaching in today's episode!
I’m chatting with two coaching friends of mine on about the coaching investment because they’ve not only hired coaches but worked as coaches themselves.
We share honestly about:
- What fears we had about investing in coaching
- How investing in coaching forced us to (finally) take our self care seriously
- We also talk about the REAL question (that had nothing to do with money) that was holding us back from working with a coach.
If the money issue is holding you back from hiring a coach, you’ve got to listen to this episode!
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)