If so, oooh, girl, it's time to stop the chaos and find life balance.
If you feel like you’ve become a slave to your own crazy life, today’s podcast episode—Episode 18—is a must-listen.
We'll talk about:
- Why life balance is a critical part of understanding purpose
- Why peace and calm can be so difficult to find (despite our best intentions)
- How you may be sabotaging your own attempts at life balance
- How you can make choices that welcome calm instead of overwhelm
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- Ep 6: Live Your Best Life Now (Here's How)
- Ep 9: Creating an Emotionally Restful Lifestyle that Works
- FREE Quiz: Are You Living Your Best Life?
Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(404)