Tired of dealing with anxious thoughts? We all want to find ways to better manage anxiety in its tracks and find calm, but we must first address the underlying mindset issues behind the anxiety.
In this best of episode, we talk about how to manage anxiety, how to take responsibility for the anxiety that isn’t going to go away, and how to discover a calmer response to anxiety triggers. It’s time to get to the root of your anxiety and get relief!
P.S. Ready to get started on managing your anxiety? Check out the Calm Your Anxiety Tool Kit that shows you how to create a simple plan to calm anxiety triggers + welcome God’s peace using a proven set of mindset training + tools based on the Bible + brain science.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- [7:06] Tough Love on Taking Responsibility for How We Respond to Anxiety
- [12:02] Where Does Your Anxiety Come From?
- [14:19] Addressing Our Anxiety By Identifying Fears and Unmet Needs
- [14:55] A need for comfort
- [17:17] A need for release
- [19:10] A need for control
- [20:53] Establishing a Firm Mental Foundation to Respond Differently to Anxiety
- [24:41] 4 Promises of God to Stand On When Anxious Thoughts Arise
- [26:58] Proactive Ways to Welcome Calm and Stand Strong Against Anxiety Triggers
- [27:50] The Surprisingly Powerful Anxiety Coping Skill (That Isn’t Talked About)
NOTE: This episode was originally aired as Episode 171, and you can view the full show notes at this link.
Other Podcast Episodes on Managing Anxious Thoughts:
- Ep 170: How to Release Guilt Around Worry and Anxiety
- Ep 169: 4 Bible Verses on Anxiety When You Need Calm + Peace
- Ep 163: How I Take Courage, Manage Anxiety and Release Fear with Amy Debrucque
FREE WORKSHOP: How to Break Free from Feeling “Never Enough”
You don’t have to stay stuck in the overwhelm and exhaustion of perfectionism, people pleasing or trying to prove yourself worthy.
What if I told you that there was a SECRET WEAPON for rewiring your mind to align with God’s truth: the proven BRAIN SCIENCE TOOL that pro athletes and high achievers have used for decades?!
Join the hundreds of Christian women who are using this highly effective brain science tool to find healing from a lifetime of worry, shame and striving for acceptance.