Over and over I’ve seen how perspective has the power to change our circumstances… without our circumstances changing.
A new perspective can bring hope, clarity, joy, peace and strength—even in the midst of pain, or even before the life change has taken place!
Today I’m so excited to give you a simple 3-step process you can use to change your perspective on life, money, work, stress, food—whatever.
- Learn the definition of perspective
- Discover what it means to have a godly perspective
- Uncover 3 simple steps anyone can take to change perspective
- Hear the Bible verse about perspective every Christian should memorize
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts on Changing Your Perspective + Renewing Your Mind
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times (or Through Trials)
- Ep 11: Feeling Stuck? How A Curiosity Mindset Can Set You Free
- Ep 29: Change Your Life with One Small Shift
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
- Ep 28: Life Balance: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: APPLY FOR COACHING SO WE CAN CREATE YOUR PLAN TO RENEW YOUR MIND + OVERCOME NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
After hearing this you’re like, “Alicia, I really need help in reframing my thoughts + getting a new perspective,” then let's chat!
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to learn more about how my work as a life coach could help you find freedom from the “mental stories” that hold you back from living your best life and feeling true freedom and happiness.
We also talk about renewing your mind and overcoming negative thought patterns in Reset, my signature 6-month group coaching program on life balance. Go here and enter your info to get your name on the waiting list for when we open our next session.
I want to help you:
- Discover the thoughts and mindsets that keep you from believing in God's promises for you
- Help you find security and wholeness in a relationship with God
- Create a daily rhythm of spiritual connection with God that works for you (and changes your life)
- Understand the gifts, talents and passions God has given you so you can create a happier, better future
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)