We talked about life balance back in Episode 4, but today we’re going to go a little deeper and talk not just about the four parts of self but also what I call the 3 Cs for managing life balance.
- How to discover (and honor) your true capacity
- Practical ways to eliminate mental, spiritual, emotional & physical clutter
- How to cultivate calm using your 4 parts of self
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- FREE QUIZ: Is Your Life Out of Balance?
- Ep. 19: How to Calm Down When You're Stressed Out
- Ep 24: A Simple Plan for Life Balance, Purpose & A Better Life
- Ep 25: How to Cultivate Life Balance: Managing Capacity, Calm & Clutter
- Ep 26: Life Balance: Your Physical Self: Working with Your Body and Not Against It with Ellie Thomas
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
- Ep 28: Life Balance: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm + Control
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
Create Your Plan for Life Balance
Wouldn't you love to be free from all those things that frustrate you and hold you back?
If you'd like to create a plan for life balance, and healthier and happier you, let's chat!
As a life coach, I love to help women:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Create a plan for life balance and calm
- Clarify your purpose and create the life of your dreams
Using the Vibrant Christian Living Framework as a guide, let's work together to create your custom plan for helping you overcome the obstacles in your life and becoming all that God wants you to be!