We talked about life balance back in Episode 4, but today we’re going to go a little deeper and talk not just about the four parts of self but also what I call the 3 Cs for managing life balance.
- How to discover (and honor) your true capacity
- Practical ways to eliminate mental, spiritual, emotional & physical clutter
- How to cultivate calm using your 4 parts of self
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- FREE QUIZ: Is Your Life Out of Balance?
- Ep. 19: How to Calm Down When You're Stressed Out
- Ep 24: A Simple Plan for Life Balance, Purpose & A Better Life (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 25: How to Cultivate Life Balance: Managing Capacity, Calm & Clutter (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 26: Life Balance: Your Physical Self: Working with Your Body and Not Against It with Ellie Thomas
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
- Ep 28: Life Balance: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
More About the Vibrant Christian Living Framework:
The Vibrant Christian Living Framework consists of three main steps:
- Cultivate Life Balance
- Clarify Purpose and Mission
- Create and Crush Life Goals
Be sure to listen to these other podcast episodes that explain the framework in depth and share practical tips on how you can use the Vibrant Christian Living Framework to discover your best life!
Create Your Plan for Life Balance
Wouldn't you love to be free from all those things that frustrate you and hold you back?
If you'd like to create a plan for life balance, and healthier and happier you, let's chat!
As a life coach, I love to help women:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Create a plan for life balance and calm
- Clarify your purpose and create the life of your dreams
Using the Vibrant Christian Living Framework as a guide, let's work together to create your custom plan for helping you overcome the obstacles in your life and becoming all that God wants you to be!