What is your physical self saying to you today? Is she rested or exhausted? Hungry or full? What is bothering her? What does she need?
We talked about life balance and the four parts of self in Episode 4 and Episode 25, but this episode zeros in on how to best take care of our physical selves for optimum life balance, including hormone balance for women.
Ellie gives us SO MANY valuable tips and very practical insights… it's jam-packed with TONS of aha moments and powerful truths that can transform your energy levels, revitalize your attitude and restore your life balance!
- The 5 top health areas to pay attention to for optimal health
- Practical tips on how to learn to listen to your body
- The #1 place to start when trying to become more healthy
- How to balance your hormones (1 simple step to take now)
If you’re ready to better understand how to honor, nourish and treasure this body that God has given you (no more crash dieting or crazy hormones), you’re going to love today’s conversation.
Ellie is a Holistic Nutritionist and the host of the Well Women Radio Podcast. Through her programs, coaching, and on her podcast, she helps women balance their bodies & hormones naturally to live the lives they have always imagined. Learn more about Ellie here.
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
Here are the links to the free nutrition resources that Ellie mentioned in the episode:
You can find out more about Ellie and connect with her at Deeply Nourished for Life.
More About Finding Life Balance
Be sure to listen to these other podcast episodes that share practical tips on how to find more life balance and discover your best life!
- Ep 24: A Simple Plan for Life Balance, Purpose & A Better Life
- Ep 25: How to Cultivate Life Balance: Managing Capacity, Calm & Clutter
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
- Ep 28: Life Balance: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm + Control
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
Create Your Plan for Life Balance
If you'd like to create a plan for a healthier life and happier you, let's chat!
As a life coach, I love to help women:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Create a plan for life balance and calm
- Clarify your purpose and create the life of your dreams
Using the Vibrant Christian Living Framework as a guide, let's work together to create your custom plan for helping you overcome the obstacles in your life and becoming all that God wants you to be!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)