If you want to learn how to control your emotions so they don't control you, today's episode on having a healthy emotional self is just what you need!
- How to not let your emotions triumph over God's truth
- Practical resources and mantras for controlling your emotions
- Advice on giving yourself patience and grace as you learn to manage emotions
Other Resources for Learning to Control Your Emotions
In today's episode we reference many ideas found in Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer. If you want to learn more about controlling your emotions, I highly recommend this book!
More About the Vibrant Christian Living Framework
Today's episode is about the emotional self, which is one of the 4 parts of self that we talk about in the Vibrant Christian Living Framework under the category of life balance.
Be sure to listen to these other podcast episodes that explain the framework in depth and share practical tips on how you can use the Vibrant Christian Living Framework to discover your best life!
- Ep 24: A Simple Plan for Life Balance, Purpose & A Better Life (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 25: How to Cultivate Life Balance: Managing Capacity, Calm & Clutter (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 26: Life Balance: Your Physical Self: Working with Your Body and Not Against It with Ellie Thomas
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward