If you want to learn how to control your emotions so they don't control you, today's episode on having a healthy emotional self is just what you need!
- How to not let your emotions triumph over God's truth
- Practical resources and mantras for controlling your emotions
- Advice on giving yourself patience and grace as you learn to manage emotions
Other Resources for Learning to Control Your Emotions
In today's episode we reference many ideas found in Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer. If you want to learn more about controlling your emotions, I highly recommend this book!
More About the Vibrant Christian Living Framework
Today's episode is about the emotional self, which is one of the 4 parts of self that we talk about in the Vibrant Christian Living Framework under the category of life balance.
Be sure to listen to these other podcast episodes that explain the framework in depth and share practical tips on how you can use the Vibrant Christian Living Framework to discover your best life!
- Ep 24: A Simple Plan for Life Balance, Purpose & A Better Life (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 25: How to Cultivate Life Balance: Managing Capacity, Calm & Clutter (The Vibrant Christian Living Framework)
- Ep 26: Life Balance: Your Physical Self: Working with Your Body and Not Against It with Ellie Thomas
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)