Is your schedule overloaded and you're thinking “I'm too busy!” as you're being stretched and pulled by all the requests for your time? Friend, I want you know that it's possible to have both a full schedule and life balance.
Back to school is in full swing, and so is the overwhelm (can you feel it?).
This is the time of year that we're given the choice: Will we let our schedule by dictated by all of the “should dos”, or will we choose to only commit to those things that reflect our most important values for this season?
Today's podcast episode is designed to help you learn how to set priorities so that you can create a rhythm that says yes to what's important to you and your family.
What do you want your life to look like this year? You don’t have to have another school year with an overpacked, too busy schedule.
In today's episode of the Vibrant Christian Living podcast we’re learning what it looks like to intentionally create life balance for you and your family, and how it starts with learning to say no to say yes to the life you want.
Let’s discover how we can plan a schedule that gets the important things done without leaving us feeling depleted and run down.
If you’re ready for a calmer, less stressful life with more margin and space in your daily rhythms, don’t miss this episode.
And don't forget to sign up for the FREE 7-day Live Vibrant Challenge! In this challenge we're going to change ONE thing for 7 days (maybe that one thing you want to add into your daily rhythm for better life balance) and see the huge results.
There's all kinds of support, including downloadable resources, daily emails, an online community, and even a masterclass–all there to encourage you along the way and celebrate your success.
Other Resources for Minimizing Schedule Overload and Creating Life Balance
- Ep 23: How to Create Digital Boundaries with Arlene Pellicane
- Ep 29: Want to Change Your Life? It Starts with a Small Shift
- Ep 19: How to Calm Down When You're Stressed Out
- Ep 9: Creating an Emotionally Restful Lifestyle That Works for You
- 3 Secrets to a Daily Quiet Time Habit
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
If today’s podcast episode encouraged you, please:
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Thank you so much. This helps others find the podcast + hear more about God’s truth!