What’s it like to be in a community of Christian women who are all taking imperfect action toward more life balance and self care?
That’s the focus of today’s special podcast episode, one where I’ve invited three women from my Reset Life Balance Group Coaching program to share their stories of transformation.
In this podcast episode you’ll hear:
- Why they felt stuck and how group coaching brought new clarity and hope
- Their biggest wins so far in their life balance journeys
- Laughter and joy as we talk about their struggles and triumphs
Kecia, Julie and Nancy are real women who decided to invest in themselves and their families by focusing on their self care.
I’m honored and excited to share their stories today with you!
Ready for a Healthier + More Joyful You?
Have you tried to make changes for a balanced life on your own but haven’t been successful?
What if you had a trained coach slowly leading you through this journey to a better you?
Someone who knows how to help you overcome the obstacles and mindsets that have held you back in the past?
That’s the heart behind the Reset Life Balance Group Coaching Intensive.
In this 6-month program, you’ll have the tools to build foundational life habits and positive mindsets for balanced, Christ-centered living, including:
- Implementing 3 new self care habits (including daily connection with God, better physical health and more)
- Rewiring negative thoughts into positive mindsets based on proven brain hacks that set you up for success
- Creating a life that cultivates what matters to you and includes daily rhythms of gratitude, calm and inner peace
All within a safe, supportive group coaching environment that allows you to try new ideas and to work through obstacles so you can to discover what will nourish you for the long haul.
You’ll work in small intimate group sessions with Alicia Michelle, a trained life balance coach, in an intimate setting with other Christian women to apply each month’s learning materials to your unique situation and create your individual path to healing and wholeness.
Interested? Go here to learn more about the program and sign up (or get your name on the interest list if doors are closed at this time).