Have you wondered “what is the Enneagram?” So many Christian women are talking about the Enneagram lately.
The Enneagram is a map for self-discovery and personal growth based on 9 basic personality types. It’s been around for thousands of years, but it’s recently become a popular topic among Christians, especially those looking for life balance and a better understanding of themselves.
Today we’re talking all things Enneagram with my friend Beth McCord of YourEnneagramCoach.com. You'll love this conversation that answers some of the top questions Christians ask about the Enneagram (including your Enneagram questions that you, our listeners, submitted)!
As one of the leading Enneagram experts (and a Christian woman herself), Beth gives us the lowdown on:
- what the Enneagram is and how it can help you;
- who made the Enneagram and where it came from;
- how to understand what the different Enneagram types mean;
- how the Enneagram can help your marriage and parenting by helping you understand your spouse and kids better; and
- how the Enneagram can help you better understand yourself and your personality type so you can discover a life of great meaning and purpose
This is a great conversation packed full of powerful insights about how to use the Enneagram in harmony with the Bible to become your best self.
Plus Beth is answering several questions that our audience (you guys!) submitted about the Enneagram. Don't miss it!
Want to Learn More About the Enneagram?
Today’s episode is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to answering questions about the Enneagram!
Beth has so many amazing Enneagram resources at her site, everything from free resources to several online courses, and I encourage you to check them out:
- The 9 Types Free Download (FREE Resource)
- Discovering You (A self-paced video course with an introduction to the Enneagram + why it matters)
- Becoming Us (A self-paced video course for couples to discover how the Gospel + understanding your Enneagram type can transform your marriage)
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)