Ever wondered, “How could God possibly use me to make a difference in this world?”
The truth is that God put you right where you are to make a difference, but it can be hard to see the big picture when daily life can feel commonplace and unimportant, especially when we're continually searching for our own answers and for life balance.
How can we change the world for God despite living in what feels like having “ordinary” lives as moms, wives and Christian women? That's what we're talking about in today's podcast episode.
If you’ve ever doubted your worth or your ability to make an impact in the world around you, you’ve got to listen to today’s podcast episode.
Today on the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast my friend Ann Dunagan of Mission Minded Families gives us practical tips and powerful illustrations of how we can discover God’s magnificent call for our lives right where we are.
- An awesome acronym (P.A.S.S.I.O.N.) for discovering your purpose in God's plan
- What to do if you feel like you've messed up too much to be used by God
- How to step out of your comfort zone and serve God in your everyday life
God put you right where you are to make a difference by shining His light and living out His love!
What does that look like from a practical sense?
Listen in to discover how to make that happen.
Ann Dunagan is a longtime homeschool mom of seven and a new grandma. She is a speaker to thirty-five nations with Harvest Ministry, co-founder of Loving Orphans (caring for 1,000 children), author of several books including The Mission-Minded Family, and director of Daring Daughters (now called Mission Minded Families).
Other Resources on How to Make a Difference + Live Big for God
- Ep 6: Live Your Best Life Now (Here's How)
- Ep 8: Battling Loneliness & Becoming a Life Giver with Pam Farrel
- Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love + Redemption by Katie Davis Majors
- Here's the link to that P.A.S.S.I.O.N. acronym that Ann shares