We’re really good at finding our worth and identity in our titles. But what happens when those titles shift and change? Who do we become then?
Today we’re talking about finding worth, identity and significance outside of those titles we’re given (because they are constantly changing), and why so many of us—even those of us who have heard about our identity in Christ–struggle with believing in the worth God has given us as His daughters.
I hear from so many Christian women who struggle with this and have the hardest time believing that they are worthy.
If you've ever wondered why it's so hard to believe in your heart that you are worthy, fully loved and that you are enough because of who you are in Christ, you must listen to this episode!
- How to find your worth in a relationship with Christ
- The 3 BIG questions our brains are always asking (that dramatically affect our identity)
- What blocks us from truly believing that we are worthy and enough
- How to overcome these blocks and truly find significance outside the “titles” we're given
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Other Resources
Learn More About Coaching
After hearing this you’re like, “Alicia, I really need help believing in God's promises for me (especially around the areas of “I am enough” “I am worthy” and “I am loved”)”, then let's chat!
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to learn more about how my work as a life coach could help you find freedom from the “stories” that hold you back from living your best life and feeling true freedom and happiness.
I want to help you:
- Discover the thoughts and mindsets that keep you from believing in God's promises for you
- Help you find security and wholeness in a relationship with God
- Create a daily rhythm of spiritual connection with God that works for you (and changes your life)
- Understand the gifts, talents and passions God has given you so you can create a happier, better future
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!