Maybe the holidays brings up all kinds of emotions tied to your past, or reminds you of the loss of a loved one. Maybe you’re going through a challenging life season.
No matter what’s going on, the holidays seem to “elevate” the difficult emotions behind the everyday issues we face.
Plus all the holiday festivities put us under extra stress and we’re around people that we’re not normally around… making this time of “holiday cheer” potentially feel anything but cheer-y.
- Practical ways to manage difficult emotions
- How to release the pain and frustration so you can welcome in Christmas joy
- Specific ways to nourish yourself this Christmas so you can find replenishment and hope
Related Podcast Episodes:
Helpful Resources for Finding Holiday Joy Mentioned in This Episode
Create a Less Stressful Christmas with the “Holidays Without Overwhelm” Masterclass
Get everything you need to plan your best Christmas ever!
In this self-paced Masterclass, discover how to:
- minimize holiday stress,
- gain confidence to say no to those activities that don’t support your holiday intention, and
- create a flexible holiday schedule that protects your family’s limits.
Plus, the Masterclass includes 4 bonuses to support your plan including:
- a Christmas Bible study,
- holiday audio affirmations,
- holiday budget tracker; and
- a holiday present list
In around 2 hours you’ll create a plan to guide your family toward a calmer, less stressful holiday season. Awesome, right?!