Panicked because you're feeling unprepared for Christmas? Christmas is right around the corner but it’s not too late to make a holiday plan for a peaceful, less stressful Christmas.Overwhelmed by the fact that Christmas is only a few weeks away?
Take a deep breath… and let’s spend the next 15-ish minutes together in this podcast episode.
Let’s turn that panic into an action plan for what you can do RIGHT NOW to set yourself up for a Christmas full of calm and peace.
- How to reduce the overwhelm and panic around your holiday to-do list
- Simple tips to decide which Christmas activities are must-dos (and which can be eliminated)
- Ideas on how streamline your holiday season so that you can welcome in more Christmas joy
Related Podcast Episodes:
Create a Less Stressful Christmas with the “Holidays Without Overwhelm” Masterclass
Get everything you need to plan your best Christmas ever!
In this self-paced Masterclass, discover how to:
- minimize holiday stress,
- gain confidence to say no to those activities that don’t support your holiday intention, and
- create a flexible holiday schedule that protects your family’s limits.
Plus, the Masterclass includes 4 bonuses to support your plan including:
- a Christmas Bible study,
- holiday audio affirmations,
- holiday budget tracker; and
- a holiday present list
In around 2 hours you’ll create a plan to guide your family toward a calmer, less stressful holiday season. Awesome, right?!