How can we find more gratitude every day? What can authentic gratitude look like in the midst of the ups and downs of life? How can we change our perspective and find biblical gratitude when life is hard?
Today on the Vibrant Christian Living podcast we’ll hear from author Tricia Goyer as shares her story of what happened when she and her family of 11 went on a one year grumble free challenge (can you imagine?)!
Tricia is sharing highlights from her new book, The Grumble Free Year where she recounts what they learned about what it can look like to practice biblical gratitude (despite life’s imperfections and daily struggles). Be sure to check it out here.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to help kids adopt a gratitude mindset
- Tips on managing our thoughts in order to practice gratitude
- Why there’s no one size fits all approach when it comes to finding gratitude
Finding gratitude and practicing gratitude is so important if we want to experience God’s joy and peace! If you’re looking for encouragement and advice on how to be more grateful, don’t miss this episode!
Other Helpful Resources on Finding Gratitude
- 42 Gratitude Bible Verses
- 8 Ways to Have More Gratitude Every Day
- Why Is Gratitude So Hard for Some People?
- The Grumble Free Year by Tricia Goyer
- Ep 22: How to Change Your Perspective and Change Your Life
- Ep 12: Renewing Your Thoughts Daily Through Scripture Memorization with Carlie Kercheval
Want to Create a Plan to Find More Gratitude?
Together we can:
- Discover the thoughts and mindsets that make finding gratitude difficult
- Help you discover a simple daily framework for welcoming in gratitude and seeing God at work
- Create a daily rhythm of spiritual connection with God that works for you (and changes your life)
- Understand how to focus on the good that is happening to help you create a happier, better future