- How to overcome procrastination and the temptation to spend time with God “later”
- Powerful ideas on how to get motivated and to stay consistent in your daily quiet time
- How to manage the guilt and shame you may feel about not spending time with God
Other Resources to Help You Connect with God First
- Ep 3: How to Connect with God with 9 Spiritual Growth Secrets
- Ep 48: How Knowing God Has Changed My Life (My Testimony)
- How to Create a Spiritual Growth Plan (6 Steps)
Free 3-Day Bible Study to Help You Grow Closer to God
Why not take the first step to commit to saying “but first Jesus” by giving this free 3-day Bible Study a try? It's an awesome way to grow closer to God.
You'll learn a simple 3-step method for connecting with God each day called the Spiritual Growth Rhythm. Here's more about the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ in this video:Download this awesome free 3-Day Bible study so you can try the Spiritual Growth Rhythm for yourself!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE BIBLE STUDY HERE and get started on your commitment to say, “but first, Jesus”!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)