Is God active in our daily lives? How do you see God in your life? I love sharing about how to see God in everyday life with other Christian women because God’s presence is always at work in our lives. Finding God in everyday life and practicing gratitude for how God is working will transform your life!
We just need the tools to recognize God’s presence, and that’s what I’m teaching you in today’s podcast episode!
Seeing God show up in your life is a wonderful spiritual discipline that anyone can learn that brings blessing, comfort and joy. When we know that God is at work (and we recognize it daily and thank God for what He is doing) our perspective on life changes.
Listen to this episode and discover a simple daily gratitude practice (step 2 of the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) that allows you to recognize God at work in your life, to learn to see God in your ordinary days and to enjoy the proven scientific benefits of practicing gratitude.
Other Resources about Knowing God + How to See God in Everyday Life
- Ep 3: How to Connect with God with 9 Spiritual Growth Secrets
- Ep 48: How Knowing God Has Changed My Life (My Testimony)
- How to Create a Spiritual Growth Plan (6 Steps)
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (Receive: Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ Pt 1)
Seeing God in Everyday Life Verses Mentioned in This Podcast Episode
- Colossians 1:15
- Isaiah 6:3
- Psalm 98:2
- Romans 1:19
- 2 Cor 3:12-18
- Matthew 11:25
- Philippians 4:8
- Ezra 7:27-28
Want to See God at Work in Your Life? We’re Here to Help.
Are you ready to see the hands of God at work in your life–no matter what season you’re in? In the Connected Bible Community, we believe that God is always good and that He’s always at work. We want to give you the everyday tools to make it easier to recognize His power at work
We want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment in the Connected Bible Community.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you’re learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month’s topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you’ll know you’re not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we’re committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.