- How to create a daily practice of releasing worry and anxiety
- How to pray with expectation and hope (despite your fears)
- How to use post-it notes to let go of worry (yep–I tell my story about it!)
More Resources about How to Release Worry and Anxiety
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (Receive: Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ Pt 1)
- Ep 52: How to See God in Everyday Life + Practice Gratitude (Recognize: Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ Pt 2)
- Ep 32: Getting Over the Fear of Change and Choosing What’s Best Over What’s Comfortable
- Ep 19: How to Calm Down When You’re Stressed Out
Bible Verses about Worry to Help You Release Anxiety
Want to Practice Releasing Stress and Worry Everyday To God? We’re Here to Help.
Tired of dealing with stress and worry and ready to learn how to live with peace and joy again?
We want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment in the Connected Bible Community.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format of Receive, Recognize and Release helps you learn from God and release worry and anxiety in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you’re learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month’s topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you’ll know you’re not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Releasing our fears and worry daily to God is a key part of our daily Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ Worksheets (found in the magazine), and they’re an amazing tool for managing stress and anxiety!
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we’re committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.