What are your biggest spiritual growth obstacles—those things that keep you from connecting with God regularly?
I recently asked you guys to share those things that keep you from growing in God and having a daily quiet time, and we found there are 5 big reasons why so many Christian women struggle with this.
Today I’m sharing what we discovered, and giving you powerful, practical ways to move past them so that you can really experience the power and confidence that comes in your life when you connect with God everyday.
- What to do when you feel like you don’t have time to connect with God
- Tips for being more focused and less distracted so you can make time with God a priority
- How to get more motivated to spend time with God
- How to deal with the guilt and shame that keeps you from connecting with God
- Imagine how much better life could be if you could overcome these mindsets!
Imagine what it could be like if you could overcome these spiritual growth obstacles?
IF you could REALLY make progress and find the joy, peace, comfort and meaning to your life that you’re looking for?
It only comes from a deep relationship with God that slowly transforms you everyday.
Let’s talk about how to get past these spiritual growth obstacles and create a regular time of connection with God that works for you!
More Resources about How to Overcome Spiritual Growth Obstacles
- What Is a Personal Relationship with Jesus (and How to Know God Personally)
- 3 Secrets to a Daily Quiet Time Habit
- How to Create a Spiritual Growth Plan
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
- Ep 49: Discovering True Connection with God (Not More Rules or Religion)
Ready to Conquer Your Spiritual Growth Obstacles? We’re Here to Help.
Tired of spiritual growth obstacles keeping you from a richer, deeper relationship with Christ? Ready to grow closer to God so you can have true peace, joy and purpose?
We want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment in the Connected Bible Community.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you’re learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month’s topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you’ll know you’re not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we’re committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!