Ever felt like your life is great on the outside (but you’re spiritually dry and feel empty inside)?
Maybe you appear to have it all together, but inside your soul is screaming: “I need help! I need things to change! And I have NO idea what to do about it.”
Even though you consider yourself a Christian, God feels far away and connecting with God feels difficult.
Oh friend. If this is you, today’s podcast episode was designed as a rich balm for your weary soul.
You see, I’ve been this woman who has dealt with spiritually dryness. And I’ve been blessed to coach other women who’ve found themselves in this place too.
And while there are no simple formulas, here’s what I would tell you if you find yourself feeling this way.
- What to do when you find yourself spiritually empty
- Why you may be sabotaging your efforts to get help (and what to do about that)
- The secret to moving forward and finding hope
I’m sharing honestly about what to do if you find yourself spiritually dry–when you know you feel disconnected from God, you’re ignoring those signs that you need to take care of yourself, and you feel isolated from others and alone in your problems.
More Resources about How to Overcome Spiritual Dryness
- What Is a Personal Relationship with Jesus (and How to Know God Personally)
- Ep 49: Discovering True Connection with God (Not More Rules or Religion)
- Ep 50: “but first Jesus”: The Daily Decision That Will Change Your Life
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (Part 1: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
- Ep 52: How to See God at Work in Your Life (Part 2: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer (Part 3: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
Tired of Feeling Spiritually Dry? We're Here to Help.
Ready to get serious about overcoming spiritual dryness? Want proven, powerful ways to get through this spiritual desert?
We want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment in the Connected Bible Community.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)