Ever felt like your life is great on the outside (but you’re spiritually dry and feel empty inside)?
Maybe you appear to have it all together, but inside your soul is screaming: “I need help! I need things to change! And I have NO idea what to do about it.”
Even though you consider yourself a Christian, God feels far away and connecting with God feels difficult.
Oh friend. If this is you, today’s podcast episode was designed as a rich balm for your weary soul.
You see, I’ve been this woman who has dealt with spiritually dryness. And I’ve been blessed to coach other women who’ve found themselves in this place too.
And while there are no simple formulas, here’s what I would tell you if you find yourself feeling this way.
- What to do when you find yourself spiritually empty
- Why you may be sabotaging your efforts to get help (and what to do about that)
- The secret to moving forward and finding hope
I’m sharing honestly about what to do if you find yourself spiritually dry–when you know you feel disconnected from God, you’re ignoring those signs that you need to take care of yourself, and you feel isolated from others and alone in your problems.
More Resources about How to Overcome Spiritual Dryness
- What Is a Personal Relationship with Jesus (and How to Know God Personally)
- Ep 49: Discovering True Connection with God (Not More Rules or Religion)
- Ep 50: “but first Jesus”: The Daily Decision That Will Change Your Life
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (Part 1: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
- Ep 52: How to See God at Work in Your Life (Part 2: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer (Part 3: Spiritual Growth Rhythm)
Sign Up for the Free 5-Day Reconnect Spiritual Growth Challenge
Ready to get serious about overcoming spiritual growth obstacles so you can have true peace, joy and purpose?
Then you’ll want to sign up for the free Reconnect 5 Day Spiritual Growth Challenge that starts Feb 10!
In the 5-Day Reconnect Challenge, I’ll be challenging you to connect with God in a real way for 5 days.
You don’t want to miss this FREE event! Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/spiritual-growth-challenge to sign up today.