What do you do when you don't feel God, or you wonder, where is God? Maybe you've gone to church for a while and know God's promises, but somehow God feels far away, you don't know how to connect with God anymore and you begin to doubt your faith and wonder “is God real?”.
Today on the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast I'm sharing my own story (and that of other women I know who have struggled with this) and what you can do to find new confidence in your faith when you begin to wonder if God is still with you.
There is hope, and you’re not alone if you feel this way. If you’re struggling, spend the next 30-40 minutes with me and let’s talk about what to do when God feels far away and you secretly begin to doubt your faith.
- I want to give you scriptural evidence that God is ALWAYS with you
I want to help you overcome the root causes that contribute to those reasons why God feels far away
I want to help you come up with a plan of what to do when you wonder if God is really there
In today's episode, let me show you a proven simple way to connect with God (even when God feels far away) called the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™.
We'll also talk about how to be honest with your emotions and how to build an unshakeable hope through your relationship with Christ that is stronger than your feelings.
I'm excited for us to get real about this very important topic!
More Resources for When You Don't Feel God
- Ep 49: Discovering True Connection with God (Not More Rules or Religion)
- Ep 8: Battling Loneliness & Becoming a Life Giver with Pam Farrel
- Ep 29: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 55: Overcome Loneliness by Developing Real Connection with God, Yourself + Others
- Ep 54: Conquer the 5 Biggest Spiritual Growth Obstacles
- Ep 52: How to See God at Work in Your Life
Love This Episode? Please Subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast + Share with a Friend
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Ready to Get Your Faith Questions Answered and Hear From God Each Day? We're Here to Help.
If you want to know the blessing of God's presence and build a faith stronger than your emotions, we're excited to talk to you about what we're doing in the Connected Bible Community.
We want to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way so you can receive God's wisdom, recognize Him at work, and release your fears, doubts and worries to Him.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
Join us now for the Connected Bible Community.
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(404)