So many Christian women have heard “God loves you” over and over. However, many of us have not allowed this truth to permeate into our hearts, and because of it we don’t feel connected to God, and loneliness, fear and anxiety are all too common.
Why do so many of us struggle with “feeling” loved by God? What blocks us from fully understanding God’s love?
In today’s podcast episode, we’ll explore what it means to live in God’s love, and how answering the question “does God really love me?” is the foundational truth for our self-worth, identity and confidence.
Knowing (to the depth of your soul!) that you are fully loved by God will bring you so much peace and joy.
Join me today as we explore the first steps of understanding and accepting God’s radical, life-altering love.
Let me show you how God’s love can change our perspective, help us release worry and enjoy freer, happier lives.
Note: Today’s episode is a “best of” episode, meaning that part of the episode is a replay from one of our most popular episodes.
More Resources for Knowing That God Loves You
- Ultimate List of Bible Verses about Love
- 32 Comforting Bible Verses About God’s Love
- How to Confidently Know that Jesus Loves You
Love This Episode? Please Subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast + Share with a Friend
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Ready for God’s Love to Change You from the Inside Out? We’re Here to Help.
“God loves me” is a radical truth that was meant to change you from the inside out. But if you need help applying God’s truth to your life (and making it real for you), you are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community!
We’re here to help you connect with God in a simple, honest, transformative way for ongoing spiritual replenishment and refreshment in the Connected Bible Community. And we share honestly about those huge obstacles that keep us from knowing God’s love.
How is the Connected Bible Community different? We offer:
- A monthly magazine with your daily Bible study homework (easy, proven 3-step format helps you go deep with God in around 10 minutes a day)
- Two live teaching sessions every month (so you can share what you’re learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month’s topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you’ll know you’re not alone and others have your back)
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we’re committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
Join us now!