Do not fear. It’s a truth we’ve heard over and over, but when our world feels chaotic and hard times come, do you still struggle with fear and anxiety? What are some Bible verses for fear, and for connecting with God and finding peace when life feels out of control?
I’ve planned to record several future podcast episodes on what the Bible says about fear and how to let go of worry, but in light of all that’s going on in our world right now, I wanted to quickly record this episode so you could have some Bible verses on fear to help you release your worry and find peace.
Plus there’s a link here to a FREE Bible study on managing anxiety and fear!
Free Bible Study on Managing Anxiety + Fear
I created an awesome 3-day free Bible study for anyone struggling with fear and anxiety!
Bible Verses on Fear Mentioned in This Episode
More Resources for Managing Fear + Anxiety
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer
- Ep 37: Finding Endurance for Those New + Scary Places
Connect with God, + Learn How to Manage Worry + Fear in the Connected Bible Community
Want to confidently know God’s love and to practice proven techniques for overcoming stress and worry?
Want to experience God’s presence through every circumstance (and celebrate with other women the amazing ways He is at work)?
The Connected Bible Community is a unique hybrid of:
- A monthly magazine with a daily themed Bible study for women
- Two live teaching sessions every month
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Registration is open for this wonderful place to connect with God, connect with others and connect with yourself.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!