Do not fear. It's a truth we've heard over and over, but when our world feels chaotic and hard times come, do you still struggle with fear and anxiety? What are some Bible verses for fear, and for connecting with God and finding peace when life feels out of control?
I've planned to record several future podcast episodes on what the Bible says about fear and how to let go of worry, but in light of all that's going on in our world right now, I wanted to quickly record this episode so you could have some Bible verses on fear to help you release your worry and find peace.
Plus there's a link here to a FREE Bible study on managing anxiety and fear!
Free Bible Study on Managing Anxiety + Fear
I created an awesome 3-day free Bible study for anyone struggling with fear and anxiety!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE BIBLE STUDY ON ANXIETY HERE
Bible Verses on Fear Mentioned in This Episode
More Resources for Managing Fear + Anxiety
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer
- Ep 37: Finding Endurance for Those New + Scary Places
Connect with God, + Learn How to Manage Worry + Fear in the Connected Bible Community
Ready to build a strong spiritual foundation so you can manage anxious thoughts and release fear? Then check out the Connected Bible Community.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry)
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum (not on Facebook)
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our VIP Gold Group Coaching program (optional)
Registration is open for this wonderful place to connect with God, connect with others and connect with yourself.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
Join the Connected Bible Community here!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)