Struggling with anxious thoughts and need ways to manage anxiety and worry? What does the Bible say about how to manage anxious thoughts? What are practical ways to calm an anxious mind that help you not only stop worrying but connect with God to find His lasting peace that surpasses all understanding?
These are important questions, especially since so many are struggling with anxious thoughts right now and need help controlling anxiety.
Today on the podcast I’m sharing 3 practical ways to deal with anxiety, plus I’ve got a free Bible study on managing anxiety (download it HERE).
Take the first step in managing your anxious thoughts with these practical tips for managing worry that are based on the Bible and God’s promises to you!
Bible Verses To Calm Anxious Thoughts:
Related Resources to Calm Your Anxious Mind:
- Ep 19: How to Calm Down When You're Stressed Out
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 59a: Bible Verses for Fear + When Life Feels Out of Control
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible: Receiving God’s wisdom
- Ep 52: How to See God in Everyday Life: Recognizing God at Work
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer: Releasing to God
Free Bible Study on Managing Anxiety
I created an awesome 3-day free Bible study for anyone struggling with fear and anxiety!
Learn to Release Anxious Thoughts Through Bible Study + Prayer in the Connected Bible Community
Ready to build a strong spiritual foundation so you can manage anxious thoughts and release fear? Then check out the Connected Bible Community.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry)
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum (not on Facebook)
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our VIP Gold Group Coaching program (optional)
Registration is open for this wonderful place to connect with God, connect with others and connect with yourself.
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!