When you struggle with anxious thoughts, you often find yourself in the what if worry cycle, a pattern of anxious thoughts and what if questions that cause stress and create a pattern of chronic worrying.
How can we stop what if worrying and connect with God in order to release our fears of the future and find lasting peace and hope?
Today I’m sharing my story of how I have always struggled with worry and anxiety (and especially what if thoughts), even as a child. But by God’s grace and kindness, I have learned how to worry less and manage these what if questions.
God has taught me what it means to live in peace—untroubled by fears of the future—by releasing my worries and what if questions.
Today I’m sharing practical tips on how you can step out of the what if worry cycle too!
Related Resources to Break the What if Worry Cycle:
- Ep 19: How to Calm Down When You’re Stressed Out
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don’t Manage You
- Ep 59a: Bible Verses for Fear + When Life Feels Out of Control
- Ep 61: 3 Ways to Calm Anxious Thoughts
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer: Releasing to God
Free Bible Study on Managing Anxiety
I created an awesome 3-day free Bible study for anyone struggling with fear and anxiety!
Learn to Release Anxious Thoughts Through Bible Study + Prayer in the Connected Bible Community
Ready to build a strong spiritual foundation so you can manage anxious thoughts and release fear? Then check out the Connected Bible Community.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum (not on Facebook)
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our VIP Gold Group Coaching program (optional)
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!