Finding hope in uncertain times can feel impossible, especially when our minds are filled with anxious thoughts and worry. How can we trust God in trials—finding hope in Christ—when our world feels like it’s falling apart because of a job loss, a tragedy, a school shooting, a health scare, a virus outbreak, a death of a loved one or another trial like these?
Difficult times will come, and we need to know how to find unshakeable hope that will carry us through these trials and tribulations. Today I’m sharing how you can stay connected to God and have unshakeable hope and peace no matter what—and a confidence about what happens to you when you die.
In this episode I’m sharing my story how my faith in God carries me through trials—including the one I was going through as I recorded this episode—a school shooting in my hometown.
My relationship with Christ is the bedrock truth that has kept me strong through many trials, and today I’m sharing how you too can have this same confident hope in Christ that will not only help you find hope in uncertain times but give you confident peace in your salvation and eternal life with God.
Related Podcasts for Finding Hope in Uncertain Times:
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times
- Ep 59a: Bible Verses for Fear + When Life Feels Out of Control
- Ep 60: When You're Waiting on God (5 Secrets for Waiting Well)
- Ep 61: 3 Ways to Calm Anxious Thoughts
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer: Releasing to God
Other Related Resources for Finding Hope in Uncertain Times:
Learn to Find Hope Through a Daily Connection with God in the Connected Bible Community
Ready to build a strong spiritual foundation so you can find hope in uncertain times and discover the daily blessings of a relationship with God? Then join us in the Connected Bible Community.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum (not on Facebook)
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our VIP Gold Group Coaching program (optional)
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, feel less alone and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!