If you’re asking yourself, “What should I do if I question my faith?” (or someone you know is struggling with big faith questions) you’ve got to listen to today’s episode from the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast!
Today’s podcast guest Robin Dance shares her story of a season of doubting her faith—her journey through it, how God met her in the middle of this season, and how she wants to encourage you if you’re there.
- Why many Christians go through periods of questioning God
- Practical steps to take when you or someone you love is wrestling with doubt and disbelief
- How to release the shame and guilt when you have questions about God + doubt your faith
- How our times of doubt can make our faith in God stronger
Related Resources for When Your Doubt Your Faith:
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times
- Ep 55: When You’re Spiritually Dry + Feel Empty Inside
- Ep 57: When You Don’t Feel God + Wonder Where He Is
- Ep 59: Living in God’s Love When You’ve Been Hurt with Sarah Mae
Additional Resources Mentioned in this Podcast Episode about Questioning Your Faith:
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Work Through Your Questions About God Using the Spiritual Connection Tools Found in the Connected Bible Community
What does the Bible say about who you are as a daughter of God? Spending time connecting with Him everyday (through Receiving wisdom through Bible study; Recognizing God at work in your life; and Releasing fear and worry) is a wonderful way to learn more about who God is and get your spiritual questions answered.
In the Connected Bible Community we give you the tools to make spiritual growth simple, along with a roadmap to grow from a place of being frustrated in your faith to a place of confident, authentic connection with God.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You have questions about your faith and need guidance through them
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our optional Group Coaching program
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, get your questions about God answered and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
JOIN THE CONNECTED BIBLE COMMUNITY HERE.