- What our God-given identity is (and what it is not)
- How to walk in your true identity (not your lie-dentity)
- Tips for managing self talk and the inner critic
- How to stop beating yourself up over past mistakes so you can embrace your new identity in Christ
Related Resources on Your Identity in Christ:
- Ep 7: Managing Your Inner Critic
- Ep 38: How to Believe in Your True Worth + Identity in Christ
- Ep 61A: Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
- Ep 59: Living in God’s Love When You’ve Been Hurt with Sarah Mae
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Join Us in the Connected Bible Community as We Study Our Identity in Christ
What does the Bible say about who you are as a daughter of God? Spending time connecting with Him everyday (through Receiving wisdom through Bible study; Recognizing God at work in your life; and Releasing fear and worry) is a wonderful way to learn more about who God is and allow His truths to change your negative self-talk and silence the inner critic!
In the Connected Bible Community we give you the tools to make spiritual growth simple, along with a roadmap to grow from a place of being frustrated in your faith to a place of confident, authentic connection with God.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You have questions about your faith and need guidance through them
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our optional Group Coaching program
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, manage negative self-talk and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
JOIN THE CONNECTED BIBLE COMMUNITY HERE.