Related Resources on Discovering Your God-Given Identity:
- Ep 7: Managing Your Inner Critic
- Ep 38: How to Believe in Your True Worth + Identity in Christ
- Ep 61A: Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
- Ep 65: Identity Part 1: How to Stop Negative Self Talk + Walk in Your God-Given Identity
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Join Us in the Connected Bible Community as We Study Our Identity in Christ
What does the Bible say about who you are as a daughter of God? Spending time connecting with Him everyday (through Receiving wisdom through Bible study; Recognizing God at work in your life; and Releasing fear and worry) is a wonderful way to learn more about who God is and allow His truths to change your negative self-talk and silence the inner critic!
In the Connected Bible Community we give you the tools to make spiritual growth simple, along with a roadmap to grow from a place of being frustrated in your faith to a place of confident, authentic connection with God.
You are the perfect fit for the Connected Bible Community if:
- You want to grow spiritually (but feel stuck or don’t know where to start)
- You have questions about your faith and need guidance through them
- You can’t seem to stay motivated when it comes to spending time with God,
- You want to simple ways to connect with God everyday (receiving from God, recognizing Him at work, and releasing worry
- You want encouragement and accountability with other Christian women
Every month in the Connected Bible Community, you will:
- Continue to grow deep in Christ with 4 weeks worth of Spiritual Growth Rhythm™ worksheets around a powerful monthly theme, plus devotions and other helpful resources in our monthly magazine
- Share your answers and learn even more in our 2 live Bible teachings every month (via video)
- Weekly celebrations, encouragement + prayer opportunities in our community forum
- Discover new insights into yourself + find deep emotional/spiritual healing in our optional Group Coaching program
If you’re looking for a way to grow deeply with God, find more peace, manage negative self-talk and discover accountability and friendship with a group of loving Christian sisters from all over the world, the Connected Bible Community is exactly what you need!
JOIN THE CONNECTED BIBLE COMMUNITY HERE.
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)