There’s been a lot of difficult issues on the news lately to process. And I’m processing it right beside you.
My heart is to share with you the tools and Bible verses I’m leaning into right now in real time as I process the difficult issues going on around us—inside and outside our homes. There’s so much hurt, anger and confusion, and I’m praying that what I can share today can help you process and find clarity too.
P.S. My point in doing this bonus episode isn’t to get political or to take sides on some of these bigger issues. I know that those of you listening represent a wide variety of voices, backgrounds and cultures. And I’m SO GRATEFUL for that. We literally have listeners from all over the world.
The tools that we’re going to talk about today can be applied to parenting issues (that’s one way I’m using them, and you’ll hear me talk about that in this episode) or marriage issues, or yes, even these bigger issues about race in America.
Related Resources on Processing Through Difficult Issues
- Ep 5: How to Find Hope Despite Chronic Illness
- Ep 20: How to Make Better Decisions
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times (or Trials)
- Ep 28: Your Emotional Self: Managing Your Emotions So They Don’t Manage You
- Ep 36: But How Can God Use ME? with Ann Dunagan
- Ep 59: Living in God’s Love When You’ve Been Hurt with Sarah Mae
- Ep 63: Finding Unshakeable Hope in Uncertain Times
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
If today’s podcast episode encouraged you, please:
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Thank you so much. This helps others find the podcast + hear more about God’s truth!