- What self care is and what self care isn't
- 4 key elements to maintaining the 4 parts of self in a healthy way
- How to identify and manage your capacity in this life season
- How to find and eliminate clutter (emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical)
- My calm list (and ideas for making your own calm list)
- How to release control over those things that are out of your control
Related Resources on the 4 Parts of Self + Self Care 101:
- Ep 2: You Were Made for More Than Survival Mode
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance (Free Life Balance Assessment)
- Ep 18: Stop the Chaos! It's Time for Change
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Create Your Custom Plan for Balance + Self Care in the Reset Group Coaching Program
You know you need more calm, rest and balance in your life. But where do you start?
What does self care even look like when you're a busy mom and/or a working woman and constantly pulled in a hundred directions?
How can you find time to take care of yourself when it takes all your emotional and physical energy just to make it through this season?
And let's not get started about the guilt you feel about taking care of yourself…
If this sounds like you, then the Reset Life Balance Group Coaching Program is exactly what you need.
Reset is a 6-month group coaching intensive with the practical tools, accountability and encouragement you need to create daily spiritual, emotional, intellectual + physical self-care rhythms for ongoing clarity, calm and confidence, no matter the life season.
In the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching Program, we’ll cultivate your plan to:
- Enjoy daily soul rest with a simple 3-step strategy for growing closer to God
- Manage emotional triggers + use powerful, brain-based strategies to overcome negative thought patterns that have kept you from lasting change
- Ditch limiting beliefs and half-truths that keep you from living in the light of God’s freedom as His beloved daughter
- Create new habits for joyful movement and a healthier body for more energy + vitality
- Release guilt + shame about self care + find the motivation, accountability + encouragement needed to make self-care a reality in your lifestyle
As a trained and certified Christian life coach, I have helped many other women find calm, clarity and happiness using the techniques we use in Reset.
There are a limited number of spots available, and we only offer the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching once a year!
Apply now for Reset Group Coaching and let's design your custom plan for ongoing balance, self-care + replenishment for a stronger, happier, more confident you!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)