Want practical tips to renew your mind like the Bible encourages in Romans 12:2? We must learn to overcome negative thought patterns, reverse negative thinking, and manage our thoughts if we want to have life balance and live with freedom and power as God's daughters.
Today we're talking about why our thoughts matter (not only to us but to God); and how we can use scripture, neuroscience and what we know about the brain to create a happier life through the power of our thoughts.
Have you ever noticed how your thoughts affect your actions and dramatically impact your day and your circumstances?
The truth is that our thoughts create our emotions, and thoughts and emotions combine to create how we view what's going on around us.
- Why our thoughts have such power over our actions and life perspective
- How a negative thought pattern forms in the brain
- How to renew your mind using proven brain science priming techniques
- How to rewire your thoughts to create new habits and a happier life
I'm excited to share with you some of neuroscience training I've received as a certified Neurocoach™ and some of the techniques I use in my 1:1 coaching and Reset group coaching program to help clients renew their thoughts, reverse negative thinking and step move confidently toward new habits.
Related Resources on the Self Care and Renewing Your Mind:
- Ep 7: Managing Your Inner Critic
- Ep 18: Stop the Chaos! It's Time for Change
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Apply for Coaching So We Can Create Your Plan to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thoughts
After hearing this you’re like, “Alicia, I really need help in reframing my thoughts,” then let's chat!
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to learn more about how my work as a life coach could help you find freedom from the “mental stories” that hold you back from living your best life and feeling true freedom and happiness.
We also talk about renewing your mind and overcoming negative thought patterns in Reset, my signature 6-month group coaching program on life balance. Go here and enter your info to get your name on the waiting list for when we open our next session.
I want to help you:
- Discover the thoughts and mindsets that keep you from believing in God's promises for you
- Help you find security and wholeness in a relationship with God
- Create a daily rhythm of spiritual connection with God that works for you (and changes your life)
- Understand the gifts, talents and passions God has given you so you can create a happier, better future
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!