Related Episodes on How to Cultivate Soul Rest + Find Self Care:
- Ep 2: You Were Made for More Than Survival Mode
- Ep 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance (Free Life Balance Assessment)
- Ep 18: Stop the Chaos! It's Time for Change
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm and Control
- Ep 72: How to Renew Your Mind + Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
Related Podcast Episodes on How to Study the Bible in Order to Cultivate Soul Rest:
In today's episode we briefly mention the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™–my signature way I encourage women to grow closer to God. Here are three other podcast episodes that explain in detail this powerful way to connect with God:
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (5Rs) (Receive)–Receiving God's Wisdom
- Ep 52: How to See God at Work in Your Life (Recognize)
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer (Release)
6 Warning Signs You Need Soul Rest
- you feel depleted
- you’re plagued with worry and what ifs
- you feel like no matter what you do, it’s not enough
- you’re tired of being tired and can’t seem to escape from the hamster wheel
- you find yourself numbing out to things or jumping to “comforts” that satisfy for the moment but don’t really fulfill you
- you're not totally satisfied and content with your life
6 Rest For Your Soul Bible Verses:
- Psalm 23:2: He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
- Psalm 91:1: Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
- Psalm 116:7: Let my soul be at rest again, for the Lord has been good to me.
- Matthew 11:28: Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
- Matthew 11:29: Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- Mark 6:31: Then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.” He said this because there were so many people coming and going that Jesus and his apostles didn’t even have time to eat.
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Create Your Custom Plan for Cultivating Soul Rest in the Reset Group Coaching Program
You know you need more soul rest, calm, and balance in your life. But where do you start?
What does soul rest and self care even look like when you're a busy mom and/or a working woman and constantly pulled in a hundred directions?
How can you find time to take care of yourself when it takes all your emotional and physical energy just to make it through this season?
And let's not get started about the guilt you feel about taking care of yourself…
If this sounds like you, then the Reset Life Balance Group Coaching Program is exactly what you need.
Reset is a 6-month group coaching intensive with the practical tools, accountability and encouragement you need to create daily spiritual, emotional, intellectual + physical self-care rhythms for ongoing clarity, calm and confidence, no matter the life season.
In the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching Program, we’ll cultivate your plan to:
- Enjoy daily soul rest with a simple 3-step strategy for growing closer to God
- Manage emotional triggers + use powerful, brain-based strategies to overcome negative thought patterns that have kept you from lasting change
- Ditch limiting beliefs and half-truths that keep you from living in the light of God’s freedom as His beloved daughter
- Create new habits for joyful movement and a healthier body for more energy + vitality
- Release guilt + shame about self care + find the motivation, accountability + encouragement needed to make self-care a reality in your lifestyle
As a trained and certified Christian life coach, I have helped many other women find calm, clarity and happiness using the techniques we use in Reset.
There are a limited number of spots available, and we only offer the 6-Month Reset Group Coaching once a year!
Apply now for Reset Group Coaching and let's design your custom plan for ongoing balance, self-care + replenishment for a stronger, happier, more confident you!