- How to determine your core life values
- Some examples of core life values
- What to do if it feels like your life doesn’t reflect your main priorities
- How to remove obstacles that keep you from your core values
Today's Question: Pt 5: Prioritize Core Values
Here's today's action activity and question to ask yourself (remember–open this gift within the next 24-48 hours so you can take the first step to enjoying this soul care gift!):
What are some of your core values (as defined in today’s episode)? What mindsets or activities bring you joy and life? How do these things reflect God’s character in you?
Enjoy All the Episodes in the “5 Soul Care Gifts to Give Yourself” Podcast Series
Each episode we’re highlighting 1 of 5 “soul care” gifts you can give yourself so you can:
- Give glory to God and connect deeply with Him;
- Serve the ones you love with more joy; and
- Find YOU again.
Be sure to listen to the entire podcast series on these soul care gifts as each one builds upon the other:
Other Related Podcast Episodes and Resources on Core Life Values:
- Ep 2: You Were Made for More Than Survival Mode
- Ep 6: Live Your Best Life Now (Here's How)
- Ep 18: Stop the Chaos! It's Time for Change
- Ep 29: Want to Change Your Life? It Starts with a Small Shift
- Ep 34: Your Enneagram Questions Answered with Beth McCord
More free resources (including a free Enneagram test) from Your Enneagram Coach Beth McCord
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
Next Steps: Get on the Interest List for the New Managing Thoughts + Emotions Mindset Course Coming in 2021!
Want to learn more about how to manage your negative thoughts, cultivate practical ways to work through tough emotions, lovingly address your inner critic–from a biblical, loving perspective that emphasizes compassion and grace?
I will be releasing a brand new course on managing our minds in 2021 that will be all of this and more!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)