Renew Your Spirit with a Fresh New Plan for What’s Next.
Life is wonderful… but even the best seasons can feel depleting.
It makes sense that you're feeling worn-out and ready for a fresh start, friend.
Join me for this on-demand goal setting workshop where we’ll:
- honor where you’re at; and
- make a grace-based plan for change based on what’s important to you.
Honor What's Hard. Celebrate What's Good.
Cast a Fresh Vision for the Future.
Let’s create your plan for lasting change using a proven 3-step goal setting strategy:
A grace-filled look at what DID happen
(what was challenging and what we can celebrate)
A honest take on what IS happening
(what’s working and what’s not)
A realistic plan for what COULD happen
(what steps will take us to a better life)
This Is Grace-Based Goal Setting That Works.
Goal-setting doesn’t have to be about pointing out our faults and promising to be different next time.
(Not a good motivator for change, right?)
Instead, what if goal setting was an exciting and restorative time?
What if goal setting included a way to honor your life, celebrate God’s blessings and renew your perspective on what’s possible?
What if goal setting was practical--focused on life priorities that mattered to you?
What if goal setting was realistic--action-oriented change with room for imperfection?
This is how goal planning was meant to be, and I can't wait to help you discover it in this Goal Setting Workshop!
What Does This Goal Setting Workshop Include?
- 1.5 hour guided video teaching time with Christian Life Coach Alicia Michelle (on-demand, watch on your schedule)
- Retreat notebook with powerful scriptures, insightful exercises + meaningful prayers to help you discover clarity and forward momentum
- Other fun surprises to make this goal setting mini-retreat joyful and life-giving
This is a tiny investment with radical potential to change your future!
"There was so much material here! I loved the visualizations, the Bible verses and the prayers after each section. And of course the emphasis on ‘dreaming big’ and pursuing these goals with grace was so helpful."
Imagine How DIFFERENT the Future Would Feel If You Had...
- A fresh vision for the next 6-12 months, including one small change you can make
- A renewed spirit that celebrates the wins and honors the difficulties of the past 6-12 months
- Clarity about what’s working (and what’s not) and ideas on how to make grace-filled change
- A new passion to love God, serve those around you and enjoy your life
You'll walk away with these things (and so much more!) at the end of the Goal Planning Workshop.
What a beautiful way to get a fresh perspective and create an intentional path to the life you want!
Join Me for this Powerful, Christ-Centered Goal Setting Workshop.