- to identify those inner voices (especially the inner critic) that hold me back
- to come up with a plan and stick with it through the ups and downs and shifts
- to enjoy my life a whole bunch more and to find joy in the journey
- to re-discover life balance after some really difficult life seasons
- to live into my purpose outside of my role as a mom
- How life coaching can help when you feel stuck
- Why working with a life coach can bring powerful transformation in your life
- Personal stories of how working with a life coach changes lives
How Can Life Coaching Help You?
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)