What is life coaching, and how can a life coach help you have a better life? Today's podcast is a great overview of Christian life coaching.
Discover how Christian life coaching can change your life (like it did mine) and transform you into your best self!
Maybe you’ve heard about life coaching but aren’t sure what a life coach does. For a long time, that was me too. But after working with several life coaches (and training to become a life coach myself), I can testify how working with a life coach is a powerful way to get unstuck, find life purpose, cast vision and find clarity and peace.
In fact I’ve found that coaches are often someone’s best-kept secret on how they conquered their obstacles and accomplished their dreams!
Life coaching has helped me:
- to identify those inner voices (especially the inner critic) that hold me back
- to come up with a plan and stick with it through the ups and downs and shifts
- to enjoy my life a whole bunch more and to find joy in the journey
- to re-discover life balance after some really difficult life seasons
- to live into my purpose outside of my role as a mom
Today’s episode (with Casie Salcido and Jenny Imhoff, two fellow life coaches and friends of mine) is a great introduction to life coaching, including firsthand testimonies of how working with a coach can help you overcome obstacles, accomplish goals and manage life transitions.
- How life coaching can help when you feel stuck
- Why working with a life coach can bring powerful transformation in your life
- Personal stories of how working with a life coach changes lives
How Can Life Coaching Help You?
What is life coaching? I love how this Christian coach describes it:
“Coaching is a customized means of growth and development. Coaching is helping people to account for their current situation, envision a better future, identify their obstacles, and make plans to get there. Coaching is delivering self-awareness, increasing emotional intelligence, launching people into their calling and vocation, and improving relationships. Coaching is doing a whole lot of good.”
Don’t miss this powerful conversation as Casie, Jenny and I share behind the scenes stories of how we’ve personally seen Christian life coaching bring beautiful transformation and growth like nothing else!
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 14: Coaching Pt 2: 6 Signs You Need a Life Coach
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
After hearing this you’re like, Alicia, I love this and want to learn more about coaching…
All you have to do is go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching and fill out the application there to get started.
This helps me know a bit about your situation, and I can help you determine if one-on-one coaching or group coaching is the best fit for you right now!
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
Go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can get to know you better and help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.
Again, go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching to get started.
I look forward to hearing from you!