Welcome, Plan to Be Flexible readers!
This page contains a list of posts that give more information on the topics covered in each chapter of Plan to Be Flexible. Thank you for reading the book, and enjoy!
Chapter 1: The Finish Line As Daily Guide
- 9 Tips for Raising Kids Who Change the World
- 8 Ways to Encourage Child-Led Learning In Your Homeschool
- I Am That Mom Facing Burnout
- How Homeschooling Brought Him Back
Chapter 2: What's Working (and What's Not) (Part 1)
Chapter 3: What's Working (and What's Not) (Part 2)
- 3 Ways to Celebrate the End of the School Year
- Building Family Relationships Through Everyday Moments
Chapter 4: Determine This Year's Goals
- Yes, You Can Teach Your Child!
- When Homeschooling Is Lonely and Hard: An Honest Conversation from One Homeschool Mom to Another
- “…But Am I Doing Enough Homeschool?” Homeschooling Through the Tough Seasons
Chapter 5: Create A Master School Year Calendar
Chapter 6: Build A Curriculum Core for Each Student
Chapter 7: A Living Curriculum for Real, Live Kids
Chapter 8: Rhythms, Not Schedules: The Critical Key to Success
Chapter 9: Mysteries (and Practicalities) of Rhythm-Based Homeschooling
Chapter 10: Consider Your Unique Learning Environment
- “What We’re Learning Now: 10 Ways to Live In the Moment”
- “11 Practical Ways to Teach Kids About Commitment”
- “How to Have a Stress Free Dinner Prep”
- “How to Develop a Weekly Cleaning Routine That Works”
Chapter 11: When Life Interrupts Your “Perfect” Rhythm
- “When Chronic Illness Invades Your Marriage”
- “To Everything A Season: When Saying No is Saying Yes to Your Family”
- “The Big Secret to Homeschooling Peace”
Chapter 12: Homeschooling with Joy and Freedom
Don't forget to check out the Ultimate List of the Best Homeschooling Resources page as well!
Happy homeschooling to you!