Ever wondered, “Do I need a life coach? What are the signs that I need a life coach?“
If you're curious about how a life coach can help you live your best life, or you're wondering why you might need a life coach, then this podcast episode (Part 2 in our special 5-part life coaching series) is for you!
What are some of the things that people get life coaching for? Today we’ll explore the 6 most common issues that I coach Christian women in.
In this episode, learn 6 signs that you need a life coach, and for each situation, I’ll give specific examples of how a life coach can help you move toward a better life.
YOU’LL ALSO LEARN:
- Why coaching makes all the difference when you’re stuck in these situations
- How a coach can help you cast vision, create a reasonable plan and offer accountability
- Why coaching is a more successful, holistic approach to solving big life issues
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Ep 17: Coaching Pt 5: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)