Ever wondered, “Do I need a life coach? What are the signs that I need a life coach?“
If you're curious about how a life coach can help you live your best life, or you're wondering why you might need a life coach, then this podcast episode (Part 2 in our special 5-part life coaching series) is for you!
What are some of the things that people get life coaching for? Today we’ll explore the 6 most common issues that I coach Christian women in.
In this episode, learn 6 signs that you need a life coach, and for each situation, I’ll give specific examples of how a life coach can help you move toward a better life.
YOU’LL ALSO LEARN:
- Why coaching makes all the difference when you’re stuck in these situations
- How a coach can help you cast vision, create a reasonable plan and offer accountability
- Why coaching is a more successful, holistic approach to solving big life issues
Related Podcasts & Helpful Posts about Coaching
- Ep 13: Coaching Pt 1: What Is Life Coaching & How Can Coaching Change Your Life?
- Ep 15: Coaching Pt 3: What Happens in a Life Coaching Session?
- Ep 16: Coaching Pt 4: Top 10 Questions About Life Coaching
- Ep 17: Coaching Pt 5: How Much Does Coaching Cost?
- Julie's story: “I was so scared, but I knew I needed help.”
- “I don't know if I can afford coaching”
Apply for a Free Coaching Inquiry Call to Learn More About Coaching
A life coach can help you:
- Help you ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Discover the root cause of why you feel stuck
- Understand yourself better and what you really want your life to look like
- Sort through your choices and move forward