Whether you want Easter Bible studies and devotionals to grow your faith during Lent, or you're looking for ways to honor Jesus' sacrifice on Easter Sunday itself, here are some of my favorite Christ-centered Easter activities for families or individual study. Let’s talk about some powerful Christ-centered Easter activities, Bible studies and other Easter resources to strengthen your faith.
Related Easter Resources from Today's Episode:
- Christian Easter egg Hunt
- Resurrection tree activity
- Easter Bible Verse Cards
- Christian Easter Coloring pages
- 5Rs Easter Bible Study Journal
- Story of Easter Coloring Pages
- Easter Scripture Memory Cards
Praying the Promises of the Cross
I am Loved Bible Study Course
Related Podcast Episodes and Blog Posts on Easter:
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Celebrate Easter as You Study about God's Love in the “I Am Loved” Bible Study Course
Are you struggling? Do you need to know in your heart that God is with you and He loves you? Do you need a fresh perspective on a difficult circumstance?
Transform your mind and renew your spirit with the “I Am Loved” 4-Week Bible Study Course as you apply the power of God's love to your life in only 15 minutes a day!
With the “I Am Loved” 4-Week Bible Course you will:
- Experience confident joy as God's love renews your mind
- Find peace as God's love helps you release worry and fear
- Rediscover hope as God's love offers a new perspective on life's trials
The daily Bible study activities (using the powerful Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) shows you how to apply God’s love to your life in a way that is not only thought-provoking but that encourages you to take action.
There are daily homework sheets, weekly devotionals, and weekly recorded teaching sessions to accompany your study.
We get to the nitty-gritty about why it can be difficult to feel God’s love in your heart with questions like:
- “How have you learned what love is and how to receive love?”
- “How can understanding God’s love for you give you a new filter for looking at your circumstances?”
You'll also learn the difference between God’s love and the world’s love (and how it’s so easy for us to get that confused in our thoughts).
You'll walk away with a tangible list of ways that God’s love can change your life, right now!
Don’t let another day go by without experiencing the peace, confidence + joy that comes from knowing (in your head and your heart!) that you are loved by God!
Join us now for this life-changing Bible study on God's love!