But how do we set up healthy digital boundaries? And, from a practical standpoint, what does it mean to have limits on social media limits or screen time limits? There’s lots of talk about how to do that for kids, but how can we establish healthy digital boundaries for ourselves as adult women so that we can have a balanced life?
Today’s guest author and speaker Arlene Pellicane is an expert in this area, and she’s giving us the HOW–some practical ways to stay connected without feeling like the online world is running our lives.
- 5 warning signs that you need digital boundaries ASAP
- Practical ideas on how to stay digitally connected without always being on your phone
- Why too much screen time may be stealing your calm
- How to set digital boundaries (and 1 simple thing to start doing today)
Related Podcasts, Helpful Posts & Books
- Calm, Cool & Connected: 5 Habits for a More Balanced Life by Arlene Pellicane
- Episode 19: How to Calm Down When You’re Stressed Out
- Episode 4: Unlock the Secret to Life Balance
- Free Quiz: Is Your Life Out of Balance?
Learn More About Coaching
Do you need help establishing digital boundaries (or creating more life balance in general)?
If you’d like someone to help you create a plan for a healthier life and happier you–someone who can help you overcome the obstacles in your life and become all that God wants you to be–then I’d love to talk to you about coaching!
As a life coach, I love to help women:
- Ditch the overwhelm and find a freer, happier life
- Create a plan for life balance and calm
- Clarify your purpose and create the life of your dreams
Wouldn’t you love to be free from all those things that frustrate you and hold you back?
Aren’t you ready to move past those limiting beliefs and bad habits that keep you from God’s best life for you?
If so, let’s chat! Again, just go to vibrantchristianliving.com/coaching right now, click on “APPLY FOR COACHING” and fill out a brief application form so I can help you determine if coaching is the next best step for you.