Today's episode is a must-listen for anyone who wants to enjoy a happier, more centered life! Plus I want to give you a free life balance assessment so you can take the first step to find healing and hope.
Plus this episode includes a FREE QUIZ: “Are You Living Your Best Life?” –an incredible tool for learning WHY your life feels out of balance.
A transformative mindset that ends the search for “life balance”
The 4 parts of “whole self living” as defined in the Bible
Several dozen Bible verses for “whole self living”
4 questions to ask for healthy “whole-self living”
Other Podcast Episodes on Finding Life Balance
- Ep 26: Life Balance: Your Physical Self: Working with Your Body and Not Against It with Ellie Thomas
- Ep 27: Life Balance: Your Spiritual Self: Learning to Settle Your Soul with Ruth Schwenk
- Ep 28: Life Balance: Your Emotional Self: Managing Emotions So They Don't Manage You
- Ep 55: Tired + Worn Out? It's Time to Invest in You
- Ep 69: What's Going On Inside? Learning About the 4 Parts of Self
- Ep 70: What Do You Really Need? Listening to Your 4 Parts of Self (Free Meditation)
- Ep 71: Self Care 101: Managing Capacity, Clutter, Calm + Control
Download the Free Life Balance Assessment
Wondering how each of your 4 parts of self are doing? Download this free life assessment so that you can take the first step to healing and hope.
Don't miss the FREE LIFE ASSESSMENT: “Is Your Life Out of Balance?” here!
This amazing resource is the perfect next step. Discover which life areas YOU are out of balance, and take the first step toward a happier, more centered life!
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)