One in four conceptions results in a miscarriage. If you haven’t had a miscarriage yourself then you probably know at least one other woman who has walked this dark and lonely road of loss.
That’s why today’s podcast episode about hope after miscarriage is an important one.
I have been on the heart-wrenching path of miscarriage. I know the emptiness from this kind of unexplainable loss.
The tragedy of losing a baby (at any age) is something that can really mess with you and bring up those “why god?” questions.
Now eight years later, as a mom of five (four here on Earth and one with Jesus), my heart is a mix of healed hurt and expected hope as I think of the baby I’ll get to meet one day in heaven.
I’ve been wanting to share my miscarriage story with you for several years, but up until now the timing never felt right.
But when I heard my friend Abby Burgess sharing her story of hope after miscarriage a few months ago, I knew it was time (and that I had to bring her on the podcast).
As Abby and I talk about in the episode, we believe that the lives of our “heaven babies” mattered and now give us an important testimony that needs to be shared.
We pray that our miscarriage stories encourage you and bring you hope for whatever sufferings you may be facing today.
Other Resources for Finding Hope Through Hard Times
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times
- 3 Secrets to Trusting God During Difficult Times
- 4 Stories: Keeping Faith in God During Hard Times
- 28 Encouraging Bible Verses About Trials and Hard Times
NEXT STEPS: GET THE “I AM LOVED” BIBLE STUDY
Are you struggling because you’ve gone through a miscarriage, or are you dealing with other difficult circumstances? Do you need to know (in your heart) that God loves you and is with you during this difficult time?
Rediscover the life-changing gift of God’s love in the “I am Loved” 4-week Bible Study Course.
Transform your mind and your spirit as you apply the power of God’s love to your life.
This amazing 4-week Bible Study uses the Spiritual Growth Rhythm so you can:
- Experience confident joy as God’s love renews your mind
- Find peace as god’s love helps you let go of worry and fear
- Rediscover hope as God’s love offers a new perspective on trials
This Bible study on love is different because we get to the nitty-gritty about why it can be difficult to feel God’s love in your heart with questions like:
- “How have you learned what love is and how to receive love?”
- “How can understanding God’s love for you give you a new filter for looking at your circumstances?”
You’ll also learn the difference between God’s love and the world’s love (and how it’s so easy for us to get that confused in our thoughts).
You’ll walk away with a tangible list of ways that God’s love can change your life, right now!
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)