Bible Verses on Mindfulness
Here are some great scriptures that talk about mindfulness in the Bible:
- 1 Peter 5:8
- 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Romans 8:5-8
- Romans 12:2
- Philippians 4:8
- Psalm 63:8
- Psalm 119:148
- Psalm 77:1-15
3 Spiritual Benefits of Mindfulness for Christians
- Mindfulness allows to stay alert to who/what is in control of us.
- Mindfulness is a way to purposely focus on the truth of God to renew our thoughts.
- Mindfulness strengthens our brain “muscles” to transition out of old thought patterns and into the blessings of the moment.
Be sure to listen to the full podcast episode here as these benefits of mindfulness for Christians are just one part of how to practice mindfulness.
Other Podcast Episodes on Mindfulness and How to Renew Your Mind
- Ep 61A: Help! I Need a New Mindset + a New Attitude
- Ep 62: Breaking the “What If?” Worry Cycle
- Ep 111: What Is Christian Meditation? with Sarah Geringer
- Ep 113: Mindset Matters: Why Renewing Your Mind Matters
- Ep 114: Mindset Matters: 7 Weapons of Warfare to Renew Your Mind
- Ep 115: Mindset Matters: How to Stop Overthinking Everything
NEXT STEPS: Get the Free “How to Manage Your Thoughts” 4-Part Training + Worksheets
Do you struggle with anxiety and worry? How about the inner critic? Need help overcoming negative thought patterns–from a biblical perspective?
If you're tired of negative thoughts controlling your mind, then you need to download this FREE 4- Part Training called “How to Manage Your Thoughts”.
This powerful resource is a wonderful way to take the first steps to control of your thoughts and renewing your mind according to the truths of the Bible.
Plus you'll be on the interest list to join a brand new course on how to renew your mind called the Christian Mindset Makeover™ that's coming in late May 2021!
There is hope. You don't have to be stuck in a spiral of negative thinking!
Grab this free training (which includes 4 next step worksheets to help you practice!) on how to manage your thoughts now.
Get started today on a renewed mind, more peaceful thoughts and a life lived from the power of God's promises!