That’s the story we get to hear today from Ashley Opliger of Bridget’s Cradles. Ashley has allowed God to the loss of her daughter Bridget to create an incredible ministry to bereaved families who also have lost babies. I can’t wait for you to hear this story, and more than anything, to ask God, how can you use my story of grief as a way to encourage others who are also struggling through grief?
Ashley shares practical tips on what to do with the grief pain you're experiencing, how to start “where you are at” to share God's hope despite the grief and pain. You'll be encouraged and inspired by Ashley's story and what God has done through her willingness to turn deep grief into ministry.
Other Resources on Processing Grief:
- Healing Grief Resources from Bridget's Cradles
- Good Grief: A Process of Emotional Healing from Soul Shepherding
- Understanding the Grieving Process by Focus on the Family
- How to Cope with Grief, Including the 5 Stages of Grief by Lifeway Resources
Other Podcast Episodes on Finding Healing Through Grief and Hard Times:
- Ep 21: How to Find Hope Through Hard Times (or Through Trials)
- Ep 35: Finding Hope After Miscarriage with Abby Burgess
- Ep 59: Living in God's Love When You've Been Hurt with Sarah Mae
LOVE THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIBRANT CHRISTIAN LIVING PODCAST + SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- subscribe to the Vibrant Christian Living Podcast in Apple Podcasts (or follow on another podcast player such as Spotify),
- leave a review (5 stars if you loved it) and comment in the podcast player; and
- share about this episode on Facebook, Pinterest or email (use the share buttons on the side)
NEXT STEPS: Grow Closer to God and Allow His Love to Heal You as You Study about God's Love in the “I Am Loved” Bible Study Course
Are you struggling to overcome grief and pain? Do you need to know in your heart that God is with you and He loves you? Do you need a fresh perspective on the difficult circumstance you're enduring?
Transform your mind and renew your spirit with the “I Am Loved” 4-Week Bible Study Course as you apply the power of God's love to your life in only 15 minutes a day!
With the “I Am Loved” 4-Week Bible Course you will:
- Experience confident joy as God's love renews your mind
- Find peace as God's love helps you release worry and fear
- Rediscover hope as God's love offers a new perspective on life's trials
The daily Bible study activities (using the powerful Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) shows you how to apply God’s love to your life in a way that is not only thought-provoking but that encourages you to take action.
There are daily homework sheets, weekly devotionals, and weekly recorded teaching sessions to accompany your study.
We get to the nitty-gritty about why it can be difficult to feel God’s love in your heart with questions like:
- “How have you learned what love is and how to receive love?”
- “How can understanding God’s love for you give you a new filter for looking at your circumstances?”
You'll also learn the difference between God’s love and the world’s love (and how it’s so easy for us to get that confused in our thoughts).
You'll walk away with a tangible list of ways that God’s love can change your life, right now!
Don’t let another day go by without experiencing the peace, confidence + joy that comes from knowing (in your head and your heart!) that you are loved by God!
Join us now for this life-changing Bible study on God's love!
GET THE I AM LOVED 4-WEEK BIBLE STUDY COURSE
About Alicia Michelle
Alicia Michelle is a certified NeuroCoach™, Bible teacher, speaker and host of The Christian Mindset Coach Podcast and You Tube Show. More importantly, she’s a lover of Jesus, a wife of 21 years to her best friend, and mom of four amazing kids ages 19 to 10. Alicia struggled with overthinking, negative thoughts and “being enough” for most of her adult life until God radically transformed her heart after a life-threatening medical crisis. Now through her signature courses and coaching programs she loves equipping women with practical, scientific and biblically-based mindset tools to help them overcome negative thought patterns and discover more confident, joyful lives in Christ. Listen to her on the podcast or on You Tube; download free workshop trainings at VibrantChristianLiving.com; and connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web |
- More Posts(414)