Inspirational quotes are a wonderful idea for anyone setting goals. Motivational inspirational quotes can help us find endurance and perseverance when we're tempted to abandon our goals.
I always find it encouraging to read famous inspirational quotes from those who have also set goals and achieved major milestones. When it comes to achieving our dreams, we all start off in the same place–square one. That's encouraging and inspiring, isn't it?
While there are a plethora of incredible inspirational life quotes, I've chosen my 10 favorite motivational inspirational quotes.
10 Inspirational Quotes for Goal Setting
“For last year's words belong to last year's language, and next year's words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
“Be sure you put your feet in the right place. Then stand firm.” Abraham Lincoln
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” C.S. Lewis
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” Abraham Lincoln
“Unless a man starts afresh about things he will certainly do nothing effective.” G.K. Chesterton
“Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different…” C.S. Lewis
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Chinese Proverb
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” C.S. Lewis
Other Inspiration for Goal Setting
- 6 Huge Goal Setting Mistakes (and How to Prevent Them)
- Why Acceptance Is the Secret to Successful Goal Setting
- The Secret to Goal Motivation (It's Not Just About Pushing Harder)
- What is SMART Goal Setting?
- Goal Setting Resources for Kids
Podcast Episodes About Goal Setting:
- Ep 22: How to Change Your Perspective & Change Your Life
- Ep 29: Want to Change Your Life? It Starts with a Small Shift
- Ep 50: “…but first, Jesus”: The Daily Decision That Will Change Your Life
- Ep 54: Conquer the 5 Biggest Spiritual Growth Obstacles
- Ep 67: 3 Hidden Spiritual Growth Obstacles That Keep You From Growing Closer to God