What does it look like to grow closer to God, connect with God regularly and have a vibrant spiritual life?
Knowing Jesus and connecting with God is more than just reading our Bibles or going to church. So what can it look like to have a powerful, growing relationship with Jesus?
Today’s episode gives us practical tools and mindsets for going deep with God everyday, even for the busiest of people like you and me.
Discover the habits, mindsets and practices we can rely on to know God, experience His life-changing presence and to really have that “life to the fullest” Jesus calls us to enjoy in John 10:10.
- Why daily connection with God is one of the best ways to live a balanced life
- 3 simple habits to build an authentic relationship with God
- 6 important mindsets for life-changing, daily spiritual growth
- An easy Bible study method for spiritual growth in 10 min a day
Additional Helpful Posts About Growing Closer to God
Helpful Podcast Episodes to Grow Closer to God
- Ep 50: “…but first, Jesus”: The Daily Decision That Will Change Your Life
- Ep 51: How to Study the Bible (5Rs) (Receive)–Receiving God’s Wisdom
- Ep 52: How to See God at Work in Your Life (Recognize)
- Ep 53: How to Release Worry + Anxiety Through Prayer (Release)
- Ep 54: Conquer the 5 Biggest Spiritual Growth Obstacles
Free 3-Day Bible Study to Help You Grow Closer to God
Why not take the first step to growing closer to God and learning spiritual growth secrets by giving this free 3-day Bible Studya try? It’s an awesome way to find wisdom, hope and grow your relationship with God.
You’ll learn a simple 3-step method for connecting with God each day called the Spiritual Growth Rhythm.
Download this awesome free 3-Day Bible study so you can try the Spiritual Growth Rhythm for yourself and you can grow closer to God in around 10 minutes a day.